Developing Kibana Visualizations
With some significant changes to the visualize API, using existing Kibana visualizations in your own plugins has become much easier. Join Alex Francoeur, Thomas Neirynck, and Peter Pisljar for a live demonstration to learn how to develop visualizations in Kibana.
This webinar will cover:
- Developing a custom visualization from scratch
- Reusing existing visualizations in other components of Kibana
- New methods, handlers and dependencies for creating Kibana visualizations
To follow along during the webinar:
- Set up your Kibana development environment (preferably the master branch)
- Use sample code from the webinar to create your own visualizations
- Reference Contributing to Kibana Github repo for any issues
Register to Watch
You'll also receive an email with related content.
Alex Francoeur is a member of the Product Management team and focuses on Kibana. Prior to joining Elastic, he has spent nearly the last decade in the IT Ops and APM space. Most recently, he was at Dynatrace building out their next generation synthetic monitoring solution. Alex is passionate about data analytics, design and user experience.
Thomas Neirynck is an experienced software engineer, and has worked in the government, defense, and open source communities. As a contributor for Kibana, he currently helps users to get insights from their data.
Peter has been at Elastic since June 2016 and is based in Slovenia. He has over 10 years of experience with software development and is mainly working on Kibana visualizations.