Over 85% of companies are moving to a cloud-first model with over 95% of digital workloads moving to cloud-native environments. How is your organization preparing to secure those cloud-based workloads or prevent threats? What are the stumbling blocks that are preventing you from migrating more to the cloud? Are you concerned about threat protection in the cloud? It's not as easy as securing endpoints or data centers.
In the cloud, you can lack visibility to the services and processes running, the exact location of data and what shared services have access to your data. In this webinar, Elastic will walk you through the cloud-based security challenges and we'll show you how we've helped numerous customers secure their cloud instances. This information will help your organization reduce risk, increase its cloud-security posture, accelerate cloud adoption and further its path to innovation.
Join speaker Jake King, Elastic Security Lead & Co-founder Cmd Security, and Devon Kerr, Elastic Security Labs Lead, who will discuss mitigating cloud threats!
- Understanding of how cloud threats are proliferated
- Best practices for addressing cloud threats quickly
- Tricks for how to gather enough information to identify cloud-based attacks
- [Virtual Event] Introduction to Elastic Security for Cloud
- BPFdoor research article
- [Blog] Secure your cloud with Cloud Workload Protection in Elastic Security
- Ready to get started with Elastic Security? Spin up a free 14-day trial.