Elasticsearch is a powerful search and analytics engine, but it’s only as good as the data you put into it. In this webinar we’ll show how data can be transformed before being stored inside Elasticsearch.
We’ll start with an overview of the various data ingest capabilities offered by the Elastic Stack. Then, you’ll learn about architectural best practices for building scalable and highly available ingestion pipelines.
- Get an overview of the different architectures used to process your data
- See options for how the ingest pipeline can process your documents
- Learn best practices for creating ingest pipelines
- Learn more about how to create and manage Ingest Pipelines on our Elasticsearch guide [8.3]
- Learn more about Elastic Observability use cases and capabilities
- Looking to get certified? Check out all our Elastic certifications