Principal Solutions Architect
In this virtual event, we will be revisiting Kibana visualizations with Vega. Vega is a declarative format to create powerful and interactive data visualizations. Vega extends the native capabilities of Kibana visualizations by enabling users to add custom visualizations using the Vega library. Examples include Tree diagrams, Network diagrams, Calendar views, etc.
- Querying directly from Elasticsearch
- Combine and augment data from multiple sources
- Differences between Vega and VegaLite
- A few examples with Vega
- Visualizing nested fields with Vega
- You can try hosted Kibana (and Elasticsearch) with a no-cost, 14-day Elastic Cloud trial.
Register to watch
You'll also receive an email with related content.