Best practices for log management and leveraging logs for faster problem resolution
Product Marketing Director
For many organizations, centralizing and storing logs to perform log analytics is the first step in the path to observability – even if they don't realize that they've embarked on a journey.
In this virtual event we'll go over the benefits of a log management solution, challenges you'll likely encounter along the way, and some tips to help you avoid the pitfalls that often appear when starting up or trying to improve your log aggregation.
We will cover:
- Basic concepts for log analytics
- Benefits of structured vs unstructured logs, and coping with the latter
- The impact of cloud-native designs on log aggregation
- The importance of metadata in your logs
- A full demo for ingesting and evaluating logs with Elastic Observability
Register to watch
You'll also receive an email with related content