Analyzing APM Data
Elastic APM doesn’t just collect in-depth performance metrics and errors from inside your applications, it also visualizes the data to help you quickly locate issues. This course walks you through all the details about using the Kibana APM UI to drill down into your performance data. You will learn how to visualize application bottlenecks as well as how easy it is to find errors in your application with Elastic APM. After completing this course, you will be prepared to fully understand the APM data your application is generating, how they might indicate performance bottlenecks in your application, and how to find and fix errors in your application.
- The Elastic APM UI in Kibana
- Monitoring Transactions
- Analyzing Spans
- Finding Errors and Debugging Issues
This course is a module of the APM specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
Virtual - 1 Day | 2-3 hours
- We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Some programming background, so you can understand performance bottlenecks and code errors.
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class