Data is everywhere within financial institutions. It streams from trades, payments, transactions, ATMs, branches, APIs, devices, and many other entities. The potential insight that can be generated from this data presents an enormous growth opportunity for the industry. While keeping financial regulation, compliance, fraud, and information security top of mind, institutions must continue to identify better ways of capturing, storing, and retrieving this information.
Leading organizations are looking to Elastic to unlock their data, enabling them to store, search, and manage information economically with ease, performance, and relevance.
- Ingest as many years of data as you need, normalize it, and analyze it in seconds
- Manage unlimited data cost-effectively and reduce TCO
- Deliver use cases for your transformation journey by enabling lines of business to flex and pivot without impacting the data strategy
- Learn about Elastic for Financial Services
- Watch Digital Transformation in Financial Services: A conversation with Microsoft and Elastic
- Learn how Elastic powers speed & connectivity in capital markets