The Forrester Total Economic Impact™ Of Elastic Observability
"It's tied everything together: logs, metrics, and APM, so that people can correlate events and… you arrive at a conclusion much faster."
- Director of Engineering, Fintech
Elastic Observability customers realized a 243% three-year ROI and $11 million in net benefits based on a recently commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Elastic.
"It's dramatically faster [to resolve issues]. It used to take us sometimes days depending on the issue. If it's a [network] signal issue, [our system could be] down for minutes. Now, we're [back up] in the seconds."
- Head of Engineering, Digital Media
Forrester Consulting interviewed seven customers to understand the benefits of a unified end-to-end observability platform and combined the results to form a single composite organization. The study reveals how Elastic Observability helped customers realize improved business visibility, increased customer retention and more. Results include:
- 75% decrease in time spent on new application development and deployment
- 85% reduction in time spent monitoring and resolving incidents in year 3 with Elastic
- 22,000+ data analyst hours saved
Download the report