Elastic Cloud Enterprise (ECE) — the orchestration system that provisions, manages, and monitors the Elasticsearch Service on Elastic Cloud — can be used with your own, self-managed Elasticsearch deployments. This course walks you through the fundamental skills for installing and administering ECE on hardware and environments outside of Elastic Cloud. You will learn about the architecture of ECE and how to meet the installation prerequisites. You will also explore the ECE interfaces and learn how to deploy, monitor, and upgrade your own clusters. After completing this course, you will understand how Elastic Cloud Enterprise works, and how it can be deployed in your own infrastructure to manage your Elasticsearch clusters.
- ECE Architecture
- ECE Interfaces
- ECE and Elastic Stack Features
- Deployment Monitoring
This course is a module of the Elastic Stack Management specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Engineers, System Administrators, DevOps
- We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Basic Linux skills
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class