Application performance monitoring is important for making sure your applications are running efficiently and effectively, and Elastic APM makes it easy. This course walks you through the fundamental skills for monitoring software services and applications in real time. You will learn about the different components of Elastic APM and how they work together, as well as how to use APM with Elastic Cloud. You will also learn how to instrument applications to automatically collect detailed performance information with little or no change to your code. After completing this course, you will be prepared to use Elastic APM for monitoring your services and applications.
- Introduction to Elastic APM
- APM Server & Elasticsearch
- Instrumenting APM Agents
This course is a module of the APM specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
- We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Familiarity with either Java or Node.js code
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class