Application performance monitoring is important for making sure your applications are running efficiently and effectively, and Elastic APM makes it easy. This course walks you through the fundamental skills for monitoring software services and applications in real time. You will learn about the different components of Elastic APM and how they work together, as well as how to use APM with Elastic Cloud. You will also learn how to instrument applications to automatically collect detailed performance information with little or no change to your code. After completing this course, you will be prepared to use Elastic APM for monitoring your services and applications.
- Introduction to Elastic APM
- APM Server & Elasticsearch
- Instrumenting APM Agents
This course is a module of the APM specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
- We recommend you have taken Elasticsearch Engineer I and Elasticsearch Engineer II or possess equivalent knowledge. Engineer I and Engineer II teach the concepts that are the foundation upon which all specializations are built.
- Familiarity with either Java or Node.js code
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (Safari is not 100% supported)
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.