Most data analysts and developers are familiar with SQL, the standard for querying relational databases. Since version 6.3, Elasticsearch supports SQL natively, providing users with new, real-time ways to interact with any amount of data stored in Elasticsearch.
- Basics of Elasticsearch SQL querying
- JDBC/ODBC client connectivity
- Logical operators
- Text operators and relevancy
- Geographic queries
- Presentation deck
- In order to load the Shakespeare data set, follow these instructions.
- In order to load the Flights data set, follow these instructions.
- The queries which were executed throughout the webinar.
- Video: Introduction to Elastic SQL
- Overview: Dive into Elasticsearch SQL
- Elastic documentation for SQL