Core Elasticsearch: Developer
An interactive instructor-led course focused on learning Elasticsearch internals so that you can effectively design and build applications that leverage it. Upon finishing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for the "Core Elasticsearch: Developer" course.
The course starts with an introduction to Elasticsearch and its API, and then moves into detailed learning on text analysis, search, and aggregations. This will help you gain the knowledge necessary to configure, index, map, query, and execute design modeling. Best practices will be discussed for performance, document design, and testing. RDBMS and NoSQL integrations are also covered.
Developers and architects who would like to build near real-time search and analytics solutions.
2 Days | Class is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Familiarity with programming concepts
- Prior use of Elasticsearch is recommended, or completion of this course:
- This course is often taken in conjunction with Core Elasticsearch: Operations
- Comfort using the terminal or command line is recommended
- Laptop with connectivity to Wi-Fi
- Mac, Linux OS, or Windows 7 or later
- A modern web browser
- Laptop with Java version 1.7u55 or later installed
- At least 20% free disk space
Upcoming Courses — Core Elasticsearch: Developer
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.