We’ll discuss effectively scaling Elasticsearch clusters to petabytes and beyond using the latest features in Elasticsearch 6.x and 7.0.
We'll discuss Elasticsearch scaling best practices in four categories:
- scaling Elasticsearch storage
- scaling search queries
- scaling data ingestion
- scaling backups and recovery
From index lifecycle management (ILM) and frozen indices to improvements to cross-cluster search (CCS) and more, Elasticsearch has come a long way. We're excited to share these new features with you.
- Implementing a Hot-Warm-Cold Architecture with Index Lifecycle Management
- Creating frozen indices with the Elasticsearch Freeze index API
- Getting started with cross-cluster replication
- Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free trial of our Elasticsearch Service