Getting started with analysing and visualising data could not be easier than with our SaaS platform, Elastic Cloud. In a few clicks you can spin up Elasticsearch and Kibana — and scale to meet your data needs.
In this webinar, the first in a three-part series , we will show you the basic foundation of the Elastic Cloud platform, giving you an overview of the UI and helping you to spin up your first cluster.
- Overview of the UI
- Architecture overview
- How to set up a cluster
- Logging in to the cluster
- Reviewing aspects of a cluster
Watch the other videos in this series:
- Getting Started with Elastic Cloud Part 2: Getting Data into Your Cluster
- Getting Started with Elastic Cloud Part 3: How to get data into a cloud cluster from another cluster
- Getting started with Elastic Cloud Part 4: Setting up APM within a Python app from scratch
Fancy taking a spin? Start a Free 14-Day Trial.