We’re thrilled to announce that Fairygodboss, an organization that offers a free career platform where women can connect, research potential employers, learn more about employers’ diversity practices, and discover amazing job opportunities, has placed Elastic at the top of three separate categories for empowering women in the workplace:
- Best companies for women - We were named number one by popular vote as the best overall company to work for as a woman.
- Best tech companies for women - We were also named the number one tech company for women to work for based on user reviews.
- Best companies where CEOs support gender diversity - Finally, we tied for first place for the work Shay Banon, founder and CEO of Elastic, puts into nurturing gender diversity practices throughout the business.
We’re proud to be recognized as a company putting in the extra work to make the world a more equitable place. Gender diversity is an integral part of our culture which is why we strive to create an environment where women can both thrive and develop their careers by:
- Developing meaningful opportunities for women
- Ensuring our culture embodies kindness and compassion as the norm
- Staying engaged with the tech community to advance equality and diversity
- Implementing policies that support flexibility in the workplace
… and, most importantly, being honest about where we can do better (like scrutinizing our pay practices through our annual equal pay audit).
Hear what SVP of global human resources, Leah Sutton, has to say about the awards and a little bit more about our commitment to supporting Elasticians to come as they are.