Join the upcoming Elastic and Ford Customer presentation session in your timezone:
- Americas: Thursday, April 6, 2023, at 9 a.m. PT
- Europe & India: Thursday, April 6, 2023, at 11 a.m. CEST, 2:30 p.m. IST
- Asia Pacific: Thursday, April 6, 2023, at 11 a.m. SGT, 1 p.m. AEST
Join Elastic and Google Cloud to learn how automotive giant Ford Motor Company centralizes Elastic Cloud operations to support a variety of search and analytics needs across the organization. This allows teams to easily provision new clusters on-demand on Google Cloud and use Elastic for multiple use cases, from building internal search applications, to monitoring their cloud infrastructure, to enabling search and analysis of large datasets like vehicle telemetry.
Ford created a Center of Excellence, a team that is solely responsible for the operations and success of all their Elastic deployments. The CoE also delivers a self-service portal that guides users through the process of creating deployments. These deployments are launched centrally via the Google Cloud Marketplace, streamlining the purchase and deployment of clusters within their cloud environment.
Register now to get a peek inside how Ford planned, designed, and built out their Center of Excellence.
- An inside look at the setup of Ford’s self-service portal and configuration options
- How Ford utilizes GCP Marketplace to streamline and simplify operations
- How Ford handles alerting and creates needed IT tickets for created deployments
- A walkthrough of dashboards created to monitor deployment health
- How the Elastic - Google Cloud partnership simplifies customer experience