This instructor-led course provides a strong foundation for getting started with Elasticsearch. It covers how to deploy and manage Elasticsearch clusters, as well as how to use your deployment to develop powerful search and analytics solutions. You will learn how to install, configure, and manage Elasticsearch clusters, as well as how to troubleshoot issues you may encounter along the way. You will also explore the inner workings of Elasticsearch and gain insight into queries, analyzers, mappings, and aggregations as you learn to work with search results. After completing this course, you will be well on your way to becoming an Elastic Certified Engineer.
Get a sneak peek of this course by checking out our Understanding Multi-fields in Elasticsearch Mappings webinar.
- Elasticsearch fundamentals
- Elasticsearch queries
- Elasticsearch aggregations
- Elasticsearch text analysis and mappings
- Elasticsearch nodes and shards
- Troubleshooting Elasticsearch
Save 50% on a second virtual training seat. Register a friend or sign up for multiple classes.
Receive a free Elastic Certified Engineer exam when you attend Elasticsearch Engineer I and Engineer II in March or April.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
16 hours (available as 2 or 4 day classes)
No prior knowledge of Elasticsearch required
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Stable internet connection (virtual classroom)
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class