Scaling Elasticsearch to petabytes and beyond: Tips for scaling storage, ingest, backup, and queries
Senior Product Manager
We’ll discuss effectively scaling Elasticsearch clusters to petabytes and beyond using the latest features in Elasticsearch 6.x and 7.0.
We'll discuss Elasticsearch scaling best practices in four categories:
- scaling Elasticsearch storage
- scaling search queries
- scaling data ingestion
- scaling backups and recovery
From index lifecycle management (ILM) and frozen indices to improvements to cross-cluster search (CCS) and more, Elasticsearch has come a long way. We're excited to share these new features with you.
- Implementing a Hot-Warm-Cold Architecture with Index Lifecycle Management
- Creating frozen indices with the Elasticsearch Freeze index API
- Getting started with cross-cluster replication
- Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free trial of our Elasticsearch Service
Register to watch
You'll also receive an email with related content.