This has been the year of solving: From rapid digital transformation emboldened by the hybrid workplace to substantial cybersecurity attacks disrupting infrastructure, solvers were ready at the front lines.
Elastic has been the platform for solvers who are addressing exceptional challenges including: delivering water to 3 million customers, driving insurance innovation, and securing billions in customer assets. And this year’s ElasticON Global 2021 theme, “Solve,” celebrates all of those working to solve the world’s most complex problems every day–from here on Earth, to the cloud, and even to Mars.
Join your fellow solvers at the virtual event. Whether you're new to the Elastic community or an ElasticON alumnus, we welcome you to learn more about how to turn data to action using our three solutions built on a single stack.
Prepare for three action-packed days with inspirational keynotes, product roadmaps and demos, customer success stories, and expert advice.
- Elastic Observability: Unified, actionable, frictionless
- Elastic Security: Limitless XDR. Unbounded security
- Elastic Enterprise Search: Solve with speed, scale, and relevance, out of the box
- And more ...
- Rethinking Observability with Elastic Machine Learning and statistics
- Get the crawl rolling: Indexing with the Elastic web crawler
- Microservice choreography and triaging errors with Elastic Observability and the Elastic Stack
- And more ...
- Exploring Enterprise Search with Elastic on Microsoft Azure: A hands-on lab learning experience
- Capture the Bug with Elastic Observability
- Capture the Flag with Elastic Security
- And more ...
From keynotes to fireside chats, attendees are sure to be inspired.
Conference highlightsWe’ve got you covered — from enterprise search to increased observability, or tighter security to cloud accessibility. Whatever you’re interested in learning about, we’ve curated a wealth of specific content designed to help you drive innovation and deliver more reliable solutions at scale.
- An opening keynote from Elastic founder and CEO Shay Banon and chief product officer Ashutosh Kulkarni on the power of an open community and ecosystem, plus what innovations are on the horizon over the next year for the unified Elastic Search Platform.
- A fireside chat with Microsoft EVP, Cloud + AI, Scott Guthrie, and Shay Banon focused on the companies’ joint commitment to cloud innovation and how they are helping organizations remove barriers to technology adoption and deliver greater value to customers.
- A fireside chat with chef, culinary innovator, and founder of World Central Kitchen, José Andrés, who will speak about his mission to use the power of food to nourish communities and strengthen economies around the world during times of crisis and beyond.
- A fireside chat with Diana Trujillo, flight director, and robotic arm system domain lead for the Mars Perseverance mission, who will speak about the hard work, dedication, and passion it took to realize her dream of becoming an aerospace engineer at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
You’ll have access to more than 100 technical sessions offering key learnings and insights from Elastic customers, partners, and experts, including Adobe, General Motors, IBM, Microsoft, SAP, Twitter, and others.
We’ve even got a virtual exhibit hall where you can chat live with fellow participants, access exclusive promotions, and meet with ElasticON Global sponsors including presenting sponsor, Microsoft Azure, along with ClearQuery, Google Cloud, Novetta, Pure Storage, SVA System Vertrieb Alexander GmbH, Swimlane, and Teleport.
The Elastic Excellence Awards program will recognize philanthropic, innovative, and transformative projects and the people behind them. This year awards will be given in eight categories:
- Cause Award
- Enterprise Search Business Transformation Award
- Observability Business Transformation Award
- Security Business Transformation Award
- Solve with Search Award
- Innovation Award
- Public Sector Award
- Certified Professional of the Year
Skills workshops and trainings
Develop new skills through technical workshops and live, instructor-led training courses to help prepare you for certification exams. Participants can access discounted pricing for three Elastic courses: Elastic Observability Engineer, Elasticsearch Engineer, and Data Analysis with Kibana. Courses are offered multiple days and times, so find the best spot for you.
Solve with us
We hope to see you there and if you still have questions, learn more about what ElasticON Global can do for you.
Building on past philanthropic efforts, Elastic will make a donation to World Central Kitchen and Girlstart on behalf of every person participating in ElasticON Global. Additional donation opportunities will be made available to attendees during the event.Register to join us! Level-up your skills and inspire innovation with some of the world’s leading solvers.