With growth often comes complexity — especially when search is involved. How do you maintain autonomy across independent search engines while bundling engines into a single search bar?
In Elastic App Search 7.6, we introduced meta engines: document-less engines that sit on top of source engines. Users can now aggregate searches across multiple engines into a single search bar while allowing each individual business unit, geographic region, or product division to maintain individual control over the behavior of their own search engine.
- How to set-up and manage meta engines
- Scenarios where meta engines deliver value
- Instances where meta engines don’t make sense
- Existing Elastic Cloud customers can access App Search directly from the Elastic Cloud console
- New to the Elastic Cloud? Start a free 14-day trial of App Search on Elastic Cloud
- Download the self-managed version of App Search
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise Search
Senior Product Manager