Elastic Security 7.9 delivers the first major milestone toward comprehensive endpoint security integrated directly into the Elastic Stack by introducing signatureless malware prevention and kernel-level data collection on the new Elastic Agent.
Learn how to streamline analyst workflows with community-driven refinements, analyst interface enhancements, and a trove of newly supported data sources that equip practitioners to stop threats, wherever they’re revealed.
- Elastic Agent: One Beat to rule them all
- Free malware prevention and deep endpoint visibility
- Elastic SIEM analyst workflow enhancement
- Prebuilt cloud protections and expanded detection options
- Simplify data ingestion with expanded out-of-the-box data collection