Elastic App Search is the fastest, simplest way for you to build world-class search experiences in any application — be it an online store, a geolocal directory, a vast music collection, or a SaaS application.
And now Elastic App Search is available as a self-managed download, so you can run it anywhere. Best of all, it’s free to use alongside the default distribution of the Elastic Stack.
Watch an interactive video with our Elastic App Search product owners to learn more about this new deployment option and how you can use it to get even more value from your Elastic Stack investment.
- A quick refresher on Elastic App Search
- A little insight into where we’ve come from with App Search and where we’re going
- A rapid tour of just how easy it is to download and get started with App Search
- Some examples of the cool things you can build with App Search
- A chance to ask questions of the App Search product team
- Slides for this webinar
- Learn about our recent announcement about Elastic App Search self-managed
- Learn more about Elastic App Search in general
- Check out the new Search UI for App Search
- Want to try it for yourself? You can get started today with a free trial of the Elastic App Search Service, or download and run locally.