In this virtual event, we will walk through the exciting new capabilities and updates in Elastic 8.0, including the enhancements to Elasticsearch’s vector search capabilities, native support for modern natural language processing models, increasingly simplified data onboarding, and a streamlined security experience.
Elastic 8.0 builds on the new approximate nearest neighbor (ANN) search capability in Apache Lucene 9.0, as well as new native support for modern natural language processing (NLP) models — making it easier and faster than ever to bolster the relevance and accuracy of search results.
- Speed & Scale: based on an updated and optimized version of Apache Luence, Elastic 8.0 helps to reduce total cost of ownership with reduced storage requirements and accelerates time to insights with a new ANN capability
- Relevance: building on the new ANN search capabilities and with new native support for users to bring their own modern NLP models, Elastic 8.0 enables users to deliver increasingly relevant results using the context and intent behind search queries
- Simplicity: in addition to two new native data source integrations with Amazon Web Services that simplify cloud-native data ingestion, Elastic 8.0 streamlines and simplifies security to save operators time and prevent unauthorized access to data
- [Blog] Elastic 8.0: A new era of speed, scale, relevance, and simplicity
- Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free trial