Camilla Montonen, author of “Machine Learning with the Elastic Stack” gives an overview of Elastic Machine Learning and how it is used for Data Frame Analysis. Camillla will walk us through the second half of the recently published 2nd edition of the definitive guide to Machine Learning in the Elastic Stack.
- Understand how Elastic Machine Learning can be used to train and deploy supervised ml models for real-time inference
- Learn how to enrich data with Elastic machine learning models and show the results in custom views, dashboards, and proactive alerting
- Discover various tips and tricks to get the most out of Elastic Machine Learning
- Part 1: Anomaly Detection
- Digital book download: Machine Learning with the Elastic Stack - Second Edition
- Try a no-cost Elastic Cloud 14-day trial