2022 Observability trends (Cantonese)
Get a head start on your observability initiative by joining us for a virtual event on Sep 29 with the experts at Elastic to discuss Observability Trends in 2022. From eBPF to machine learning and CI/CD pipelines, we'll provide insights into the future of observability.
We will cover:
- The rising business need and prioritization of observability
- Emergence of key observability trends: focus on machine learning, reliance on open standards, and need for ad hoc analytics
- Extending observability into security operations and into the CI/CD toolchain
- Importance of observability pricing models and long-term TCO for organizations
- Learn more about Observability for DevOps
- Why observability is key to solving business and operational challenges
- [Blog] From eBPF to CI/CD: 12 emerging trends in observability
- Get started with Elastic Observability with a free 14 day cloud trial
Register to watch
You'll also receive an email with related content.