Being able to finding a ‘where’ is just as important as searching for a ‘what’. This course will introduce you to working with geospatial data in Elasticsearch. It covers how to index geospatial data into an Elasticsearch cluster, as well as how to leverage APIs to search and aggregate this data. You will learn about how geospatial search works at a high level, how it is exposed in Elasticsearch, and explore different geospatial data types. After completing this course, you will be able to index, search, and aggregate geospatial data using Elasticsearch.
- Geospatial Data in Elasticsearch
- Geo_point Queries
- Geo_shape Datatype and Queries
- Geo_point Sorting, Scoring, and Aggregation
This course is a module of the Elasticsearch Advanced Search specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class