Being able to correlate different data sources, such as metrics to logs to traces, is a key facet of observability. Gauge, data table, and markdown are a few of the visualization types available in Kibana. In the context of observability, the Visual Builder makes these even more powerful by allowing you to combine an infinite number of pipeline aggregations to observe complex data in a meaningful way.
In this webinar, we will use content and demos from our Kibana Data & Ops Analyst course to examine ways to color code your results for easy identification of issues, build markdown with dynamic data, layer data from multiple indices, and more. By the end of the webinar, you’ll have good working knowledge of how to put the full power of the Visual Builder to work on your data.
- Observe multiple indices in a single visualization
- Explore all facets of the Visual Builder panel options
- Visualize complex aggregations in easy-to-consume ways
Want to Learn More:
- Master time with Kibana’s new time series visual builder
- Time series, annotations, and anomalies with Kibana