An Introduction to the ELK Stack for Logs and Metrics
By combining the massively popular Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK/Elastic Stack), Elastic has created an end-to-end stack that delivers actionable insights in real time from almost any type of structured and unstructured data source.
Built and supported by the engineers behind each of these open source products, the Elastic Stack makes searching and analyzing data easier than ever before. Thousands of organizations worldwide use these products for an endless variety of business critical functions.
And we'd like to show you how the Elastic Stack will make your life better, too.
During this webinar, you will be treated to:
- An overview of the key features of ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana) and Beats
- A deeper dive on how their powers combine to deliver an end to end solution for analytics, logging, search & visualization
- A discussion of how Logstash and Beats modules provide out-of-the-box parsing, indexing, and visualization of common file formats
- Why you should also bring your metrics into Elastic
- A demo of the Elastic Stack in action
- Learn about Elasticsearch Service
Register to Watch
You'll also receive an email with related content.
Dan Roscigno is a member of the Elastic Product Marketing team focusing on ingestion, logging, and operations use cases. Dan has been in and around Ops for twenty years as a developer, solution architect, evangelist, and educator.
Jamie Smith is a member of the Product Marketing team, focusing on field enablement and use cases. Most recently Jamie was a Solutions Architect at Apcera, helping customers containerize legacy applications, with additional focus on IoT and connected vehicles