Getting Started with Kibana
Kibana is a window into the Elastic Stack. It it allows to visualize and explore data as well as manage and monitor the entire Elastic stack.. This video is perfect for users that are new to Kibana and are looking for a primer on data exploration, visualization, and dashboarding. Watch a demo of going from a Kibana installation to a full dashboard in a matter of minutes.
- Creating your first Elastic deployment using Elastic Cloud
- Adding data to your Elasticsearch cluster
- Building visualizations to explore specific questions
- Compiling a dashboard to tell your data story
- Create multiple spaces to organize your explorations
- Explore new ways to visualize and present your data using Canvas and Maps
You can, try hosted Kibana (and Elasticsearch) with a no-cost Elastic Cloud 14-day trial.
Register to Watch
You'll also receive an email with related content
Alex Francoeur is a member of the Product Management team and focuses on Kibana. Prior to joining Elastic, he has spent nearly the last decade in the IT Ops and APM space. Most recently, he was at Dynatrace building out their next generation synthetic monitoring solution. Alex is passionate about data analytics, design and user experience.