Getting Started with Kibana
Kibana is a window into the Elastic Stack. It enables visual exploration and real-time analysis of your data in Elasticsearch. This video is perfect for users that are new to Kibana and are looking for a primer on data exploration, visualization, and dashboarding. Watch Alona Nadler give a demo of going from a Kibana installation to a full dashboard in matter of minutes.
- Creating your first Elastic deployment using Elastic Cloud
- Adding data to your Elasticsearch cluster
- Building visualizations to explore specific questions
- Compiling a dashboard to tell your data story
- Leveraging Kibana "Input Controls" for in-dashboard filtering
- Share Kibana dashboards as PDF reports
You can, try hosted Kibana (and Elasticsearch) with a no-cost Elastic Cloud 14-day trial.
Register to Watch
You'll also receive an email with related content
Alona Nadler is a member of the Product Management team and focuses on Kibana. Prior to joining Elastic, she has spent nearly the last decade in the big data and security analytics space. Most recently, she was at ArcSight building out their next generation security analytics solution. Alona is passionate about data analytics, design and user experience.