The ELK Stack in a DevOps Environment
If you're working in a DevOps shop, focus on business metrics is key. However, you want to derive those metrics and the data to support your meeting those key performance indicators using tools that support effective collaboration with a minimum of misery.
Enter the Elasticsearch ELK stack:
- Elasticsearch for deep search and data analytics
- Logstash for centralized logging, log enrichment and parsing
- Kibana for powerful and beautiful data visualizations
By their powers combined, these three tools pair to provide you with all the tools you need to understand exactly what is happening in your business, from your systems generated data to each and every click from your users.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The ELK Stack: overview, set-up and deployment
- Best practices for configuring your ELK cluster to play well with your existing applications
- How using the ELK stack provides the perfect tool set for collaboration across teams, not just Dev and Ops, but *all* of your colleagues