This is one of three best practice webinars. Sign up for the rest of the series or explore more Elastic Cloud resources:
Threats are always evolving. Elastic Security allows you to prevent, detect, and respond to threats — and reduce false positives and mean time to respond (MTTR).
We’ll show you the tools you need to deploy Elastic Security your way. Join Marius Iversen, solutions architect at Elastic, for a webinar on security monitoring and threat hunting on Elastic Cloud — the official managed Elasticsearch experience with powerful, out-of-the-box solutions, including enterprise search, observability, and security.
- SIEM detection engine use cases
- Using built-in and custom machine learning to reduce false positives
- Combining observability and security to a gain full overview of any threat landscape
- Using alerting for automatic responses in SIEM
- Running Elastic SIEM on Elastic Cloud
- Utilizing investigation guides and built-in cases system to create better security operations center (SOC) workflows
- New approaches to threat hunting and security monitoring
- Demo of managing security in Kibana