This is 1 of 3 Summer School webinars, watch the rest of the series:
Not able to join the live seminar? Don’t worry — sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording after the session!
Take a break from the summer heat and join Marius Iversen, Solutions Architect at Elastic, for an Elastic Summer School seminar on security monitoring and threat hunting on Elastic Cloud — the official hosted and managed Elasticsearch experience with powerful, out-of-the-box solutions such as Elastic Security.
We’ll give you the tools you need to get started with security monitoring at any scale while reducing false positives and MTTR. With Elastic Security on Elastic Cloud, threat hunting has never been easier!
- SIEM detection engine use cases
- Using built-in and custom machine learning to reduce false positives
- Combining observability and security to a gain full overview of any threat landscape
- Using alerting for automatic responses in SIEM
- Running Elastic SIEM on Elastic Cloud
- Utilizing investigation guides and built-in cases system to create better SOC workflows
- New approaches to threat hunting and security monitoring