This is one of three best practices webinars, sign up for the rest of the series or explore more Elastic Cloud resources
Observability is more critical than ever before, and many enterprise organizations have 10 or more monitoring tools. But with Elastic Observability, you can bring your logs, metrics, and APM traces together at scale in a single stack to monitor and react to events happening anywhere in your environment.
We’ll show you the tools you need to deploy Elastic Observability your way. Join Mikkel Kidmose, solutions architect at Elastic, for a webinar demonstrating how to manage logs, metrics, and APM on Elastic Cloud — the official managed Elasticsearch experience with powerful, out-of-the-box solutions, including enterprise search, observability, and security..
- How you can benefit from Elastic Observability
- Elastic APM (including an overview of distributed tracing)
- Tips and tricks for Elastic Logs and Metrics
- Alerting and machine learning
- Best practices for observability with Elastic Cloud
- Demo of managing observability in Kibana