In this virtual event, we will walk through the exciting new capabilities and updates in Elastic 7.16, including the general availability of dozens of prebuilt Elastic Agent data integrations, two newly certified ServiceNow applications, and a powerful new native data source integration between Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Elastic Cloud.
Elastic 7.16 streamlines the process of getting any type of data, from any source, into the Elastic Search Platform. These updates empower users to more quickly solve their data challenges, improve operational efficiency, and, ultimately, provide a better customer experience.
- Elastic Enterprise Search
- Get peace of mind with automation and monitoring to support the best of search for your applications
- Easily integrate premium application search experiences with the new Elastic App Search extension for Google Cloud Firestore
- Elastic Observability
- Powerful ad-hoc analytics to uncover trends, investigate intermittent issues and accelerate troubleshooting
- Extend unparalleled visibility into complex and distributed systems including build and deployment tools in the CI/CD pipeline
- Elastic Security
- Accelerate investigation and response with Elastic Agent + dozens of new prebuilt integrations and Elastic’s two newly certified ServiceNow applications for ITSM and Security Operations
- Protect endpoints against advanced attacks with expanded techniques for malicious behavior prevention and streamlined host inspection via the general availability of the Osquery Manager integration
- Elastic Stack and Elastic Cloud
- Ingest data faster with the new Amazon Web Services (AWS) FireLens integration — a new native data source integration between AWS and Elastic Cloud