See when this event is happening in your timezone:
- Americas: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
- Europe: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, at 11 a.m CEST, 10 a.m GMT, 2.30 p.m IST
- Asia: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, at 9 a.m. SGT, 11 a.m. AEST
When customers can’t find information they need, frustration ensues. Your most motivated customers and employees search websites, mobile apps, and knowledge bases to get answers to simple questions. But when search doesn’t deliver, it impacts customer and employee experience and your bottom line.
This year, better search with exceptional relevance at its core will be driven by machine learning innovations across all use cases and industries: ecommerce, customer service, knowledge management, and many more.
Join this virtual event as our search and machine learning experts explore what’s on the horizon. They’ll share the underlying technologies behind these developments, exciting applications where you’ll see ML-powered search come to light, and ways your company can get the most out of implementing ML.
- How machine learning sharpens search relevance
- Machine learning trends in enterprise search
- Examples of ML-powered search experiences
- Practical tips for getting the most out of machine learning
- [Resources] The answer to a better digital customer experience
- [Ebook] Search: The secret ingredient to better website experiences
- [Ebook] Best practices for workplace content findability
- [Virtual Event] Tips for using search to boost engagement on your website
- Want to try it for yourself? Learn more about Elastic Cloud or, if you're ready to get started, spin up a free 14-day trial.