Join the upcoming Instrument and monitor a Python application using APM in your timezone:
- Americas: Tuesday, September 27, 2022, at 9 a.m. PT
- Europe & India: Tuesday, September 27, 2022, at 11 a.m. CEST, 2:30 p.m. IST
- Asia Pacific: Tuesday, September 27, 2022, at 1:30 p.m. SGT, 3:30 p.m. AEST
Elasticsearch is the perfect repository for your logs, metrics, and application performance monitoring (APM) data. Seeing all of your operational and trace data in one place gives you greater visibility into all aspects of your infrastructure and application ecosystem.
Elastic APM is an open, extensible APM solution, powered by Elasticsearch. This webinar shows you how to get started with the instrumentation of your Python applications and how to monitor the performance of your Python applications to gain insight into your transactions and potential bottlenecks.
- Learn the basics around application performance monitoring and distributed traces
- Configure your Python applications to deliver APM to the APM Server
- Monitor calls from the Python application to external services
- Correlate your log data with your APM data for troubleshooting
- Learn the fundamental skills for implementing system observability with Elastic and our on-demand course
- Discover how Elastic Observability helps organizations drive resilience and accelerate results that matter
- Learn more about Elastic Observability use cases and capabilities
- Learn how Elastic Observability drives value across all industries from our customer success stories