Join the upcoming "Cloud migration workflow using CCS and CCR" session in your timezone:
- Americas: Thursday, September 8, 2022, at 9 a.m. PT
- Europe & India: Thursday, September 8, 2022, at 11 a.m. CEST, 2:30 p.m. IST
- Asia Pacific: Thursday, September 8, 2022, at 1:30 p.m. SGT, 3:30 p.m. AEST
Whether you’re managing an Elastic deployment on-premises, in the cloud, or both, you know migrating Elasticsearch data and configurations from one cluster to another with zero to minimal downtime is not a trivial task. In this webinar, we are going to talk about migrating Elasticsearch data using cross cluster replication (CCR) and setting up cross cluster search (CCS) to search across your both Elastic Cloud and self hosted Elasticsearch clusters in order to bring data together into a single view.
- Configuring your on-prem/self hosted Elasticsearch cluster as a remote cluster in Elastic Cloud
- Setup CCS to search across Elastic Cloud deployment and an on-prem cluster
- Migrate Elasticsearch data from one cluster to another with zero to minimal downtime
- Configure Logstash pipeline to perform dual writes
- [Documentation] Migrating data
- [Documentation] Enable cross-cluster search and cross-cluster replication
- [Guide] Search across cluster
- Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free Elastic Cloud trial.