CISO's tales from the trenches: Insights from fellow security leaders
Principal Financial Group
VP and Principal Analyst
Today's CISOs face overwhelming challenges in securing dynamic and complex organizational ecosystems — all while aligning with the scope of business priorities. Between a shortage of cybersecurity talent, expanding and changing regulatory requirements, budgetary concerns, board of director demands, cloud adoption, and managing dozens of vendors, CISOs are under a tremendous amount of pressure to modernize their security operations.
Join our panel discussion, with guest speaker, Forrester VP and Principal Analyst, Jeff Pollard, featuring fellow security leaders — including Elastic CISO Mandy Andress and Meg Anderson, CISO, Principal Financial Group — as they share their unique perspective and experiences with:
- Modernizing your security operations, security posture, and cloud migration for today's global threats
- Operating in a budget-conscious economic environment
- Meeting regulatory requirements and board demands
- Improving threat detection and prevention to identify and respond quickly and at scale
- Adopting automated processes to minimize manual effort and focus critical resources on the most important activities
Register to watch
You'll also receive an email with related content.