Addressing the gaps in your observability practice
Product Marketing Director, Observability
Senior SRE Manager, Cloud Observability
As modern environments continue to grow in complexity, there remains an associated need for ever greater visibility into the inner workings of applications and the platforms they run on. To address this need, you’ll need more data to truly understand your environment and optimize your users’ experience.
A full-featured observability solution can help you do even more with your data, allowing you to see not just the internal state of your systems, but also map dependencies, trace individual user transactions end-to-end, and even uncover unknown unknowns.
This webinar will cover key functional requirements in terms of people, process, technology and data that will help you build a mature observability practice within your organization. We’ll also take a deep dive into how Elastic’s internal SRE organization has implemented observability at scale.
- What constitutes a full-featured observability solution?
- Key functional requirements in terms of people, process, technology and data
- How Elastic has implemented observability at scale
- Addressing the gaps and building a mature observability practice within your organization
- [ebook] Elastic Observability Maturity Model
- [Online tool] Observability Maturity Assessment
- [Use case] Gartner Critical Capabilities for APM and Observability
- [On-demand virtual event] Observability trends in 2022: A look into the future
Register to watch
You'll also receive an email with related content.