Elastic Stack Workshop (Virtual Classroom)
This instructor-led virtual classroom workshop will guide you through the installation and configuration of Elasticsearch, Beats, Logstash, and Kibana. It is an instructor-led training course, incorporating real-world examples of logging, analytics, and search. Upon finishing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
This instructor-led virtual classroom workshop covers real-world data sets and instructors work with the participants to ingest, search, and visualize them. This includes an Elasticsearch overview, deployment of Metricbeat, Filebeat, and Logstash configuration, creation of dashboards in Kibana, how to process logs and recommended architecture for designing a system to scale.
Whether you're an experienced developer wanting to learn more or just starting with the Elastic Stack, this course will teach you how to successfully install, configure, and optimize your deployment.
2 Days | Class is scheduled for 2 consecutive days for 4 hours.
Available 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. in different time zones.
- No prior knowledge of the Elastic Stack is required
- Comfort using the terminal or command line is recommended
- We require participants to download the latest version of Chrome or Firefox. (Safari isn’t 100% supported in the virtual environment).
- Laptop with a stable Wi-Fi connection
- Mac, Linux OS, or Windows 7 or later
- Laptop with Java version 1.8.0_73 or later installed
- At least 20% free disk space
Upcoming Elastic Stack Workshops (Virtual Classroom)
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.