Elastic Stack Data Administration
This instructor-led course focuses on how to use the Elastic Stack to turn raw data into valuable insights, a top priority for data administrators. Looking at how each component of the Elastic Stack is used during the data lifecycle, you will first learn how to reliably collect and normalize data using Beats and Logstash. The data is then ingested into Elasticsearch for enrichment and analysis before being visualized and explored within Kibana. In addition to walking through data administration with lectures and hands-on labs, we will also discuss common pitfalls and architecture recommendations for various use cases.
- Elastic Stack Data Administration Concepts
- Systems Metrics
- Services Metrics
- Ingesting File Data
- Data Processing
- Data Enrichment
- Data Store Integration
- Network Monitoring & Tapping
- Data Ingestion Architectures
- Triage And Maintenance
Data Architects, Data Administrators, System Administrators, DevOps
In-Classroom - 2 Days | 8 hours per day
Virtual Classroom - 4 Days | 4 hours per day
This course is only offered privately. Please contact your sales representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a training.
- No prior knowledge of the Elastic Stack required
- Comfort using the terminal or command line recommended
- Laptop with Wi-Fi connectivity (In-Classroom Only)
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (Safari is not 100% supported)
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.