Core Elasticsearch: Operations (Virtual Classroom)
This instructor-led virtual classroom course covers the details of how to configure, manage and administer Elasticsearch clusters. Students will learn how to install and configure Elasticsearch and how to manage, monitor, plan, upgrade and troubleshoot clusters. Upon finishing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
This instructor-led virtual classroom course will start with an introduction to the components of Elasticsearch. Then, through a series of detailed hands-on labs, you will learn how install, configure, plan, monitor, troubleshoot and upgrade an Elasticsearch cluster. You will also learn how to configure the various node types, plan a cluster, manage indices, and prepare a cluster for production as you learn the skills needed to manage and maintain Elasticsearch.
This course is designed for DBAs, System Admins, Developer Operations, and Systems Architects who need to install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot Elasticsearch clusters.
4 Days | Class is scheduled for 4 consecutive days for 4 hours.
Available 9 a.m to 1 p.m or 1 p.m to 5 p.m in different time zones.
- No prior knowledge of Elasticsearch is required
- Students should be familiar with running commands from a command line or terminal
- We require participants to download the latest version of Chrome or Firefox. (Safari isn’t 100% supported in the virtual environment).
- Laptop with a stable Wi-Fi connection
- Mac, Linux OS, or Windows 7 or later
- Laptop with Java version 1.8.0_73 or later installed
- At least 20% free disk space
Upcoming — Core Elasticsearch: Operations (Virtual Classroom)
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.