Free Elastic Training
In this Quick Start guide, you’ll learn about Elastic App Search: modern, natural search experiences with pretuned relevance for your apps and websites. See how quickly you can get set up, ingest data, discover the search interface, and analyze and tune a search engine for your needs.
- What is Elastic App Search?
- Indexing data into Elastic App Search
- Analyzing and refining search
Now that you've watched the Quick Start video, follow the steps below to practice what you've learned. If you don't have an Elastic Cloud instance, spin up a 14-day free trial.
- Log in to Elastic Enterprise Search.
- Select Elastic App Search.
- Create an engine.
- Add documents by adding the JSON file. Download, then drag and drop the JSON file.
- Search in the content of the documents.
- Click on Schema and change a field type.
- Go to the Elastic App Search dashboard.
- Click on Reference UI and search/aggregate different terms.
- Click on Relevance Tuning, then use a field to change the relevance of a query.
- Search and check the new results ranking.
- Click on Synonyms and create some synonyms.
- Search for the synonyms and check the new results.
- Click on Curation and curate a document for a query.
- Search and check the new ranking with the curated document.