Too often, security teams are faced with the decision of what data to exclude from their SIEM. The tradeoff they face is whether to add more data or maintain efficiency. Download our new guide to learn how you you can avoid this tradeoff by:
- Gaining the operational benefits of fast search regardless of the volume or types of data
- Ensuring license costs stay low, even with more cloud and endpoint context in your detection strategy
- Setting yourself up to successfully address emerging security operations challenges with a more holistic approach to SIEM and security analytics
Your SIEM is only as good as the data it ingests and analyzes. Modern security teams require immediate access to a broader range of data sources that provide rich context in order to drive security analytics — from alerting to investigation, hunting, and beyond. Download our new white paper to learn:
- Why more data sources are increasingly security-relevant
- The security value of higher-volume data sources
- How to leverage additional data sources to implement more SIEM use cases
Among the many challenges of increased virtual work is content findability. Excessive searching hinders productivity, disrupts workflows, and causes frustration among your teams. A unified search solution that finds content across all your different sources is a critical tool for remote work environments. And not only does such a tool boost ROI, implementing it is quicker and easier than you think.
Learn more in this informative ebook full of best practices, including:
- Assessing your content landscape
- What to look for in a search experience
- Best practices for implementation
- Want to check your workplace search readiness? Get the checklist.
- Learn more about how to boost your team’s productivity with search
Download your free copy today.
Whether you’re new or an existing user, this guide will show you how to get the most of our Elastic Cloud so you can hit the ground running with your projects.
- Tips for new users so you can get started quickly
- Tricks for setting up your Elastic Cloud deployment
- How to connect with the Elastic community