An Introduction to the ELK Stack (Now the Elastic Stack)
Check out our most recent on-demand videos:
- Get Started with Elasticsearch
- Getting Started with Logstash
- Kibana: Getting Started with Visualizations
About this video: By combining the massively popular Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (what was the ELK Stack is now the Elastic Stack), Elastic has created an end-to-end stack that delivers actionable insights in real time from almost any type of structured and unstructured data source. Built and supported by the engineers behind each of these open source products, the Elastic Stack makes searching and analyzing data easier than ever before. Thousands of organizations worldwide use these products for an endless variety of business critical functions.
And we'd like to show you how the Elastic Stack will make your life better, too.
During this video, you will be treated to:
- An overview of the key features of ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana)
- A deeper dive on how their powers combine to deliver an end to end solution for analytics, logging, search & visualization
- A demo of the Elastic Stack in action
Register to Watch
You'll also receive an email with related content.
Jordan Sissel is the Logstash Creator and Tech Lead for Elastic. Jordan is the lead developer of Logstash. While living in Silicon Valley, he tinkers with computers and practices hate-driven development (working on computers makes him less grumpy). When he's not hacking, he loves doing awesome things as a dad and husband.