The Elastic Stack (also known as the ELK Stack) is used across a variety of use cases — from observability to security, from enterprise search to business analytics. Join us as we go over the basics and show you how to get started using the Elastic Stack for your log and metrics analytics — the first steps on the path to observability.
- Data ingest using Filebeat and Metricbeat
- Intro to security, keystores, and access control
- Dashboards and visualizations in Kibana
- Dedicated Logs and Metrics apps
- Overview of Elastic Stack deployment options
- Beyond logs and metrics: observability with the Elastic Stack
- Where to find additional resources
- Webinar Slides
- Getting Started with Elasticsearch
- Getting Started with Kibana
- Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free trial of our Elasticsearch Service.
Product Marketing, Observability