US Government Certifications and Accreditations
You need your Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash) deployment to meet US federal or DoD standards, and Elastic wants to help you get there as seamlessly as possible.
If you're seeking authorization to operate in a regulated environment like a government network, need to harden your deployment to meet security standards, or want to comply with Risk Management Framework guidelines, our developers and community have already created resources to help. Connect with an Elastic US public sector expert for access to technical guidance, resources, and additional information in any of the following compliance areas:
- Americans with Disabilities Act VPAT 2.0 for Section 508 Compliance
- DON Application and Database Management System (DADMS)
- FedRAMP and C2S Deployments
- FIPS 140-2
- ICD 503
- NIST 800-53
- Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) for Elasticsearch
- U.S. Army Certificate of Networthiness (CoN)
- U.S. Air Force Certificate To Field (CTF) 6.x ELK with X-Pack
Talk to an Elastic Public Sector ExpertWe'd be happy to help you learn more about achieving federal compliance with the Elastic Stack. And be sure to join us on October 25 in Washington, DC for a free public sector event with product roadmap insights, hands-on demos, and technical deep dives into all things data security, cyber analytics, and search.
We've captured your information and will follow up soon. Thank you.