The telecom cloud market is expected to exceed $74 billion by 2026. This growth rate presents telecom-as-a-service (TaaS) as a unique opportunity for telecom operators to monetize their network assets as well as decades of expertise in building and managing network infrastructure.
This brief demonstrates how telecom providers can bring scale, agility, and profitability with uncompromised security to telecom products and services. It also highlights how they can leverage Elastic’s API-first approach to expand collaborations and partnerships, enabling an end-to-end TaaS offering.
- 5G and cloud: Greater push for TaaS
- Discrete steps to enable TaaS with Elastic
- Service enablement acceleration with new capabilities
- Learn more about Elastic for Telecommunications
- Learn more about unlocking the telecom value chain potential with Elastic