SVP of Global Human Resources
Global VP of Information Technology
VP, Research Director, Forrester
The COVID-19 pandemic upended notions of what business resilience should look like and cemented the shift to remote and hybrid working models as a permanent fixture for many global organizations.
IT leaders have realized that an adaptive business model with employee experience at its core is the key to building business resilience in times of disruption. As they look to reset strategy and rebuild organizational resilience for the post-pandemic age, what are the lessons from the pandemic? And, what should they prioritize as they reinvent their infrastructures to support remote workforces?
In this webinar, Kim Huffman, Global VP of Information Technology at Elastic, and Leah Sutton, SVP of Global Human Resources, sit down with guest speaker, Forrester VP and Research Director Frederic Giron to discuss the evolving role of the IT leader as not just as the leader of corporate IT, but also an active partner in steering cross-departmental vitality, growth, and longevity for employees.
- How are IT leaders taking an employee-centric approach to their technology decisions and establishing an environment where IT fosters engagement and productivity?
- What partnerships, strategies, and solutions do IT leaders need to build an adaptive and resilient business for the future?
- Why is empathetic leadership needed to create a more adaptive, resilient, and efficient organization?
- The Changing Role of the IT Leader, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Elastic.
- Driving business resilience as a CIO: It's all about people
- See how Elastic’s solutions are helping organizations increase employee productivity and engagement while securing their remote workforce.
Register to watch
You'll also receive an email with related content