This is 1 of 3 best practices webinars, sign up for the rest of the series:
Mikkel Kidmose, Solutions Architect at Elastic, demonstrates how to manage logs, metrics, and APM on Elastic Cloud — the official hosted and managed Elasticsearch experience with powerful, out-of-the-box solutions such as Elastic Observability.
We’ll give you the tools you need to get started with Elastic Observability on Elastic Cloud. By bringing your logs, metrics, and APM traces together at scale in a single stack, you’ll be able to monitor and react to events happening anywhere in your environment.
- The Elastic Observability story: logs, metrics, and APM
- Elastic APM (including an overview of distributed tracing)
- Tips and tricks for Elastic Logs and Metrics
- Alerting and machine learning for observability
- Best practices for observability with Elastic Cloud